KLONDIKE SALOON

dimanche 23 mars 2014

MAX energy for travels

On 14:04 by Polar Wolf in ,     No comments


Duty to feed the dogs and the Klondike energy limit can quickly become a problem when visiting other areas.

Here's a little tip for maximum energy before you travel :

Always first , do not open your treasure each time you finish cutting a tree or break a stone. Let them waiting.

Wait until your energy bar is at maximum . When your bar is full , open your treasures. Your energy has already increased.

Go visit your neighbors. If you see treasures , open them . You also get energy for each opening a treasure. Warning: you must have your neighbor works for you to be able to open its treasures. When I visit my neighbors, I look if there are treasures or not. If yes and that neighbor does not work for me , I go home , and I tried this neighbor. I then returned to visit him and I collect treasures .

So I can go on a trip with 100 and more energy.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire